Monday 18 June 2012

Michael Walker melts his way into the exhibition

Artist Statement

Michael Walker
B.A. (Hons) Fine Art

I am an artist based in Liverpool, Merseyside.  In 2010 I graduated in Fine Art from the University of Central Lancashire and since them have worked in the field of public and participatory art for various community organisations across Merseyside.

During my artistic development I have worked in a variety of media but consider myself to be predominantly a sculptor and painter. I enjoy the process of creating art for I am always interested in exploring and experimenting with new materials.  I consider myself and my practice to be in a state of perpetual development.

For more information about my work please take a look at my website:

www.michaelwalkerart.co.uk
Contact: contact@michaelwalkerart.co.uk









Name: Plastic Onomastic

Price: £300

Materials: Bottle Tops

No comments:

Post a Comment